WeldbritePicklingGel:WeldbritePicklingRemoves A Thin Surface Layer From The Stainless, Using An Acid Solution, Which Is Usually A Hydrofluoric And Nitric Acid Mixture. For thePicklingTo Be Effective The Surface Should Be Clean And Free Of Greases And Oils.WeldbritePicklingWill Remove Embedded Iron, Surface Iron Contamination, Heat Tint,
S-WeldPassivatorGel:Many People Are Unaware Of The Fact That Stainless Steels Are Often In A Natural Passive State. As A Result Of That, the Corrosion Resistance of the Stainless Steel Weakens Following Welding. To Restore The Chromium Oxide Film On The Surface Of The Metal, One Needs To Passivate The Stainless Steel. That Is Where OurS-WeldPassivatorGelWorks and Gives the Best ResultandWeldScale
|Surface Of Application||Metal|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Minimum Order Quantity||15 Unit|
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Grade Standard||Chemical Grade|
|Form of Chemicals||Liquid|
|State of Matter||Liquid|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Kilogram|
|Usage||Industrial, Laboratory, Personal|
|Packaging Size||1 Kg|
We have in store a wide range of Stainless Steel Pickling Gel. The products are used for the formulation of a high adhesion stainless steel pickling gel for various pickling applications. Made using Australian technology, during welding of stainless steel the offered products are used to remove the black oxide marks or burn scale left. Made in accordance with the international standard, ASTM A380-06, these are used for cleaning, descaling & passivation of stainless steel parts, equipment & systems. The application of these machines makes they are finished stainless steel weld area free from contamination.
Callington S-Weld Neutraliser is an alkaline solution for the neutralisation of acidic pickling waste. It contains an in-built pH indicator to provide a visual colour change when neutralisation of spent acidic waste has been completed.
Nitty Gritty X-BRUSH is the strongest pickling device on the market that weighs less than 10Kg. Thanks to the inverter technology X-BRUSH is strong, safe, and light. Finally, you can have your weld cleaner every time and everywhere you need it, without the burden of moving a 30kg device. Thanks to its 100Amp X-BRUSH can easily clean any type of welding (TIG, MIG, ARC, ELECTRODE) on any sheet thickness. In order to be more productive, you can also use two torches at the same time. This is very useful if you need to clean welds on a large product.
These machines also have some important features:-
1) The machine performs immediately with eco-friendly pickling passivation and cleaning solution on TIG, Pulsed arc MIG, Laser resistance, Orbital, Plasma, and Tack Weld joints, etc.
2) It's faster, cleaner, safer & does not leave any rings and provides complete safety to the operator.
3) The brush is given to reach less accessible points more easily.
4) These machines perform marking and localized electric erosion (Black/White marking) of stainless steel.
|Steel Type||AISI 200|
|Time Taken||10/15 seconds|
1. Surfaces should be pre-cleaned to remove any oils and greases before applying passivating agent. Callington has S-Weld Brite Wash as a pre-cleaner. Any contamination will shorten the life of the passivating solution.
2. Apply by dip immersion, wiping or spraying using a non-atomising acid resistant pump.
3. The material is lowered into the bath in a manner that will ensure complete immersion. With small objects they should contained in basket to allow easy removal. Always allow time for the material or basket to drain to prevent loss of liquid.
4. Application Times
|Grade of Stainless||Temperature 20 - 38ºC||Temperature 50 - 70ºC|
|200,300,400 Series||30 – 45 minutes||10 – 30 minutes|
|Duplex||30 – 45 minutes||10 – 30 minutes|
|Super Duplex||30 – 45 minutes||10 – 30 minutes|
|Inconel 625, 825||30 – 45 minutes||10 – 30 minutes|
5. Rinse thoroughly with clean potable water, dry surfaces to prevent water staining (smut). If a neutralising agent has been used this must be followed by rinsing again with clean potable water and surfaces should be dried to prevent water staining.
Steel Bright is designed to be used neat and undiluted. Steel Bright can be used for spray and dipping/immersion applications. If spraying, do not allow surfaces to dry. For typical pickling times refer below:
|Grade||Pickling Time||Temperature °C|
|200, 300, 400 Series||5 - 30 minutes||21 - 50|
|Duplex Grades||60 - 90 minutes||21 - 50|
|Super Duplex||80 - 120 minutes||21 - 50|
DESOLVE DEGREASER 5 litres High performance Next generation degreaser
• Powerful action • Unique blend of solvents • Fast acting • Remove stubborn oil and grease • Leaves no residue